Re: should these be reworded?

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 10:20 AM, Kevin Mark <kevin.mark@verizon.net> wrote:

> Are you suggesting making a fork with the gender option or trying to get
> the patch submitted and accepted upstream? I think the latter is what
> other folks suggested.

Latter is of course preferred. I bet people will end up doing the former if
latter does not work and if this is very important to them.

Personally, as a woman I don't find not having choice of the protagonist at all
offensive. In some games I play a small bearded man. In some games I play
a fish. In some a tall handsome woman. It does not define who I am, or even
comment on who I am, though I do love choice in all things.

--
Lynoure Braakman
lynoure@gmail.com