Re: /tmp accidentally filled

Hi Lisi,

I've install my Debian with very little space in the / partition (I
guess I didn't pay much attention on what i was doing) and I get space
overflow frecuently :(

Searching posible solutions I found what Kevin says, but not as nice,
thanks Kevin to point the pipeline!

But I found two more posibilities:
Use of localepurge, how many languages do you use? You can get rid of
the rest of language packages with his utility! When I ran it, it
erased 65Mb of Ucranian, Russian, etc, that I was not going to use :)

The other is to install/save stuff where you have more space and then
simlimk to /lib, /usr or /etc (depending on your needs). You'll see
this with:
df -h

And have you notice that Trash is a hidden directory?
I had a hard time finding it!

Hope this helps you out.

Cheers,

Alba.