Re: Problem with sound in Lenny installation

On 2008-11-28, Amaya penned:
> Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:
>> 2008/11/27 Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com>:
>> > I thought the idea of Debian Women was, at least in part, to give a safe space
>> > where men wouldn't laugh at you?? ;-)
>>
>> I am never sure. The original purpose was to encourage female DDs, but
>> I suppose it's nowadays used to discuss all matters enhanced by two X
>> chromosomes.
>
> The original purpose of the list, or its ultimate purpose, is not yours
> to decide, I am afraid.

So do you know the original and/or current purpose?  I tend to see it
as a place to occasionally interact with women who use or develop
Debian.  I would post more if I thought that matched the actual
purpose, but my posts would not be specifically about Debian or
software or hardware, so I haven't done so.

--
monique

Help us help you: