Re: new member presentation

2008/11/4 Helen Faulkner <helen@debian.org>:
> Why would the skill, whatever one might mean by that (how you define skill
> in any area can surely vary), not have a gender bias?

I asked a similar question a while ago:

     http://lists.debian.org/debian-women/2008/10/msg00009.html

I still think that even if such bias does exist (and we have no
controlled environment to test this, so we can't be sure), there
should be no barriers to entry for either gender should an
invidividual wish to break out of their gender role.

Which is what d-women is supposed to be. Lowering those barriers.

> I'm currently pregnant

Congratulations. I wish you and your new family all the best.

- Jordi G. H.