new member presentation

hi all!

after reading Linda's presentation and the following thread, I agree with you about keeping this list alive. My Linux story started three years ago at university thanks to a friend, Clara, who installed Debian on my laptop. Then I dropped it for Ubuntu, because I felt too dummy. Now I decided turning back to Debian and subscribed to this list among others.

As you point out, computer stuff is not men's job. Anyway, men look with some kind of fear at girls who can tame computers :)

all the best,

Anne