Re: Status of women in Debian

Just for the sake of completeness...

On Jan 26, 2008 1:27 PM, Margarita Manterola <margamanterola@gmail.com> wrote:
> > like to note quickly the effects of debian-women. Can anyone hook me
> > up with the number of women involved in the project, as DDs, DMs, or
> > regular contributors? Or an estimate?
>
> DDs (from newest to oldest): christine, ana, helix, mlt, marga, helen,
> petra, amaya, cmc, sgk.
> DMs: Miriam (hopefully DD soon).
> NMs: Meike (just started), Hanna (on hold).

There was also Demonishi aka Genise Pearce, who is currently "emeritus DD".

Some maintainers I found looking around (many might be missing):
Ana Isabel Delgado Dominguez, Sandra Jean Chua (Sacha), Elizabeth
Krumbach, Vanessa Gutierrez, Sonia Hamilton.

And there are also many female Debian participants that I'd like to
list, even if they don't maintain anything: Biella, Dana, Runa, Hanna
Olilla, Tassia Camoes.

--
Besos,
Marga