information

Hi,
Happy new year,
I'm very interested in "debian women project"; I saw by chance your web page when i searched if there is women interested in Linux and free software like me. I' m from madagascar, I use debian since 2005. I'm student at our "Ecole Nationale d'Informatique" (Institute national of informatic).
I 'd like to have more information about this project.
thanks,
regards.

Lancez des recherches en toute sécurité depuis n'importe quelle page Web. Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT Windows Live Toolbar aujourd'hui ! Essayez-le maintenant !