Re: Debian-Women Bug Squashing - Update

On Wed, Jul 11, 2007 at 11:47:35AM -0700, Erinn Clark wrote:
> * Margarita Manterola <margamanterola@gmail.com> [2007:07:05 16:26 -0300]:
> > I only got a few replies, but I guess I should still push this
> > forward, hopefully this will get some of the lurkers to un-lurk.

> Just wanted to say that I will be at the BSP, assuming I am both sober
> and awake (or maybe just awake).

Drunken NMUing is way more fun anyway.

> I encourage other people on the list to RSVP, emphasis on the s'il vous
> plaît part. Maybe some of us in SF could get together somewhere and
> participate in person?

This will be right on the tail end of OSCON here in Portland; maybe I won't
be totally dead that weekend and will be around to help.

BTW, the wiki page doesn't say anything about where the BSP is taking place
-- I assume IRC, but network/channel information is missing?