Re: Debian Women anniversary June 21st at Debconf

Hi all

I'd propose to have a little Bof or something at DebConf to do some
brainstorming and collect ideas and possible projects for the d-w
relaunch/-birth.

I'll very much try to be at DebConf too but cannot promise it 100% yet
since I am currently finishing my thesis and its deadline is only
shortly before my planned leave for DebConf.

Anyway, even if I can't be at the party and the bof, you can still count
me in for the actual relaunch! :)

Best,
Meike

--