Re: IT Goddesses under attack

 --- Fernanda G Weiden <fernanda@softwarelivre.org> escribió:

> I have to say that I agreed with your email about the calendar project,
> and I wouldn't support an initiative like that.
>
> But I wouldn't either waste my time attacking them.
>
> nanda

Maybe it wasn't clear in my previous mail, but as it might be obvious I'm
totally against this kind of attacks, especially when we share the same goals
(not agreeing about the way of achieving them, as I stated in a previous mail
to the list).

I don't think the calendar is going to help to achieve that goal, but I
totally defend their rights to make it, and not be attacked because of that.

Miry

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com