meeting - LinuxWorld San Francisco

Hello Debian Women,

My name is Otilia Stanciu and I am a PhD student in Organizational Behaviour at a business school in France. I will participate in the LinuxWorld conference in San Francisco (August 14-17) and I would like to use this opportunity to meet with some of you. So if you are participating in the conference or are in San Francisco at that time and are available for a meeting, please send me an e-mail at otilia.stanciu@insead.edu. My goal is to understand women’s involvement in open source, as I am currently involved in a research project on this subject (for more details on the project, please see http://faculty.insead.edu/metiu/personal/).

Thank you very much and looking forward to talking to you!

Otilia