Re: fedora women founded

On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 13:04:44 +0200
Alexander Schmehl <tolimar@debian.org> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> It seems that debian women is such a great idea, that other projects do
> something similar:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Women?action=show&redirect=FedoraWomen

  I've mailed them this morning and they kindly accepted my suggestion to
link back to D-W in their "Other resources" section.

  Maybe a similar section is a good idea on D-W frontpage?

  They are also willing to coordinate any efforts if we would like to.
  We only have to found something to coordinate now... :)

  regards,
--
  Ricardo Mones
  ~