Re: (Debian's Two Choices) The influx of women and the outflux of men. The end of debian as a distro and it's emergance as a women's rights pulpit.

Troll: anything the dominant opinion (doesn't have to
be majority nor the smartest, just the loudest and
most hateful (in this case the female feminists are
beat out by the feminist men, usually the female
feminists win the vitrolic contest...)) strongly
disagrees with.