Re: Debian election on now

On Mon, 27 Feb 2006, Helen Faulkner wrote:
> I think it would be great to get more women involved in the
> discussion and debate surrounding the DPL elections, so please, let
> us know your views and your wishes for Debian's future!

There will probably be a need for people to volunteer to help pull
questions for the moderators of the IRC Debate; if any of you are
interested and will be available during the debate (once we actually
announce the time) let me know.[1]

Beyond that, as Helen has said, good questions asked both in the
discussion part of the debate and in the endless threads on -vote will
be quite helpful in enabling people to decide which of the candidates
they want to vote for.

Don Armstrong

1: Either via email or by /msg dondelelcaro on too many IRC networks.
--
THERE IS NO GRAVITY THE WORLD SUCKS
 -- Vietnam War Penquin Lighter