Re: debian women: presentation on february 24?

> > I think we still need someone to give this talk in Brussels. I decide
> > to copy this e-mail on this list to let you know the reasons that
> > make me unable to do it.

I won't be in Brussels on the 24th, but I will be there for FOSDEM and
will be talking about women in free software (including Debian Women
and the FLOSSPOLS project) there. Perhaps the women in Laurence's
group would be interested in coming to my FOSDEM talk instead?

--
hanna m. wallach
blog: http://join-the-dots.org/