friday 24- debian women project in a training center

Dear all
i am naturally following the list and wanted to thank you all for debating
the invitation for friday 24th.
i realize how difficult it must be for you to take time on a friday
afternoon, but as i explained in my 1st email, this is precisely the
point.
The women in the training centers may take time during the week, on day
time, when their kids are in school, and also for your presentation we had
foreseen translation services, because most of them are uncomfortable with
english.
So what i try to do here, it is to build a bridge between these 2 worlds
that rarely meet.
We are already receiving messages from people encouraging, announcing this
event.
As i said also we are ready to cover travel costs and accomodation for
this presentation.
Many thanks for your interest.
Keep me posted
very best