Re: IRC Python tutorial: Feb 4 or Feb 11

to, 2006-01-26 kello 21:51 +0100, Enrico Zini kirjoitti:
> On Thu, Jan 26, 2006 at 12:20:13AM +0200, Lars Wirzenius wrote:
>
> > The IRC network is irc.oftc.net, the channel is #debian-women.
> > The topic is Python for people who can program (at least a little), but
> > don't know Python at all.
>
> I suggest to relax a moment the policy of not publishing logs from the
> channel and to make the logs of the tutorial session public: unless
> people sees something against it, they may turn into useful reference
> material.

I don't actually think the logs would make a good reading afterwards.
They're too tedious to read to get the information out of. Instead of
logs, I'm strongly in favor of a summary, and I will write one myself,
unless someone volunteers for the task.

--
Without grand dreams, how can you save the world?