Re: Interested in participating in Women in FLOSS @ EuroOSCON

It went pretty well, I think. We ran out of time again (I always try to turn these into roundtables instead of panels, and the audience gets excited to participate and then we run out of time...but there's a method to my madness. I'm trying to get O'Reilly to start scheduling 1/2 day "mini-summit" bookings for this topic at future conferences).

Here are a couple of blogs about how it went (some can be babblefished)...

http://www.volkskrant.com/weblog/pub/blogs/entry.php?id=6813
http://www.netzpolitik.org/2005/eurooscon-bloggen-2/

I've also done two interviews as a result of the session, so keep an eye out (one in Germany and one in the UK).

Danese