Interested in participating in Women in FLOSS @ EuroOSCON

All,

I have been asked (again) to hold a panel on that perennial subject....Women in FLOSS at next week's OSCON in Amsterdam. I know many of you Debian women don't attend OSCON because of cost, but I've gotten O'Reilly to offer a limited number of gratis passes.

I'm sincerely hoping one or more of you will come to Amsterdam to speak. I'm not sure I should keep representing what Debian-Women is doing that is positive without living, breathing proof :-).

Interest?
Danese

p.s. The panel is Thursday the 20th from 10:45 - 11:30am.