Re: CMS? (was: Re: Various things (wiki)

On 28/07/2005, at 8:34 AM, Barton C Massey wrote:

If you hit http://fob.po8.org/blog, you'll see a repost of
your affiliation line to Drupal. :-) I don't know whether
it's doing sensible things with it or not.  Feel free to
post more text as comments on that blog entry.  I'll be
curious to hear how it's all working.

Thankyou for doing this. It looks good, Bart. I suppose we'd need to test it out in more detail in the various functions of Drupal, but if it displays properly in an article, that's a good sign.

I'd like to post some more text, to test out all the characters (we have seventy-two vowels, with all the combined diacritics): do I need to register in order to post comments? If so, is that OK with you?

I do like Drupal, and I've heard plenty of good things about it from others. If we're looking at a CMS, I'd support using it. It's very clean for such a powerful system.