A list for D-W translators

Hello again everybody :)

After collecting some feedback, I would very much like to start this list, if that would not be inconvenient for others. There are several people who are interested, and I have found that there is not only a need to discuss D-W translation issues in more detail, but to have a place where we can talk about the general issues of women translators in OSS.

This would not be seen as a split-off from D-W, but as a sub-group of D-W. At the moment, we really don't want to deluge you guys with long discussions about translation procedures, technicalities or linguistic details. I see this as a success for D-W, in that we have so much to discuss, and want to do it as part of D-W. I don't think there is anything wrong with having _more_ D-W groups, as long as they are active and working for the D-W aims.

How do we go about setting up this group? I have no ambitions regarding it, except to get it going and to contribute to it, to make it as welcoming a place in its sub-domain as the general D-W group is.