Re: Video from Erinn and Magni's talk "Debian Women and Women in Free Software" at Debconf5 (URL)

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 13:42:11 +0200, Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@freenet.de> wrote:

Already downloaded with mozilla, but now "totem"
and Mandrake has no Sound !!! Arghhhh....

 If it can't play the sound on that file, I have
to ask whether it can play sound at all?

 I would like those videos to "just work" for a
very wide audience, so I take any reports about
playback problems seriously. :-)

Question:       Who is Who in the Video ?

 Erinn is the tall girl with long hair.
If you had sound, you would have known. ;-)
(the sound is good, btw)

--
Herman Robak,
herman at skolelinux no