Re: Video from Erinn and Magni's talk "Debian Women and Women in Free Software" at Debconf5 (URL)

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 23:08:34 +0200, Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@freenet.de> wrote:

Hello,

The Server reject my requests and I can not see the Video.

 ;-(  Do you have HEAD, ngrep, Ethereal, netcat or telnet,
so you can troubleshoot, and tell us how it fails?

Maybe a permission problem ?

 Hardly.  I get at 200 OK over my Internet connection
in Oslo, without presenting any credentials.  To make
sure, I accessed it with Mplayer and VLC, and it's all
there.

--
Herman Robak
herman at skolelinux no