Re: Various things

Christian Perrier wrote:
> Has this been made kind of "official", at least with a statement by
> Amaya?

Yes! Take this as the "offcial" statement if you want :)

> I remember myself suggesting this to her at the end of Anthony Towns
> talk, as well as talking of this with a few of you (Hanna for sure,
> maybe you also, Erinn), but nothing really "official" was made about
> this.

I have been so inmersed in Debconf that I only managed to start
skecthing out the "all your base is belongs to us" HOWTO.

As I have no wireless @home currently, I guess I'll manage to get some
work done this weekend.

> I keep thinking this would be a good thing to do, but this was first
> Amaya's decision, so I imagine that her opinion is the driving force
> here.

You take me too seriously :*

--
 .''`.       Follow the white Rabbit - Ranty (and Lewis Carroll)
: :' :