Re: Finally: a Linuxtag report

* Meike Reichle <mrei0999@uni-hildesheim.de> [2005:07:17 16:36 +0200]:
<snip>

Thanks for the great report, Meike. :) It sounds like it went very well
and that you did a great job.

> *Things that came up concerning debian-women*:
>
> - Overall reception was very good. Most people agree with our aims and many
> offered help. I think we are on the right way :) (Actually the only
> unfriendly feedback I got was from a woman!)

I know this is probably negative to ask, but: what was the unfriendly
feedback, exactly? I assume it's nothing most of us haven't heard
before, but I think it's important that people know how to deal with
this kind of feedback when it comes up.

--
off the chain like a rebellious guanine nucleotide