Re: Finally: a Linuxtag report

> solve that need. (I still like to think that a d-w shirt doesn't only say "I
> am a female loosely affiliated to debian" "But I am a person who supports
> debian-women's aims" but thats my personal opinion)

This is how it was used at Debconf where high interest was also shown
for the t-shirt. I would also like it to stay as a kind of mark for
people really involved in the project.

The main goal of the t-shirt is bringing attention on the
project. This means that people wearing it should be able to talk
about the project...in details if needed.

However, this also raises the topic of a wider coverage
t-shirt...maybe with another design or so.

PS to Hanna: Elisabeth *loved* the t-shirt...:-)

PS to all: Elisabeth is my wife

Hope everyone made it well home for those who were at Debconf. For
others, I'm glad for you that this week of "we are together and you'r
enot with us" is finished. It was probably not that delightful seeing
us share things you couldn't. I sincerely hope that even more d-w
members will be able to make it at Debconf 6.