Re: Finally: a Linuxtag report

Meike Reichle <mrei0999@uni-hildesheim.de> writes:

> - There was also high interest in debian-women T-shirts. However I think
> this was partially because they were debian girlies and they looked good.
> Adding one or two nice girlies to the "general debian collection" might
> solve that need. (I still like to think that a d-w shirt doesn't only say "I
> am a female loosely affiliated to debian" "But I am a person who supports
> debian-women's aims" but thats my personal opinion)

Not to mention that the rarety and content (as in being worn by :) of
the T-shirt probably helped a lot. I liked the color and contrast, not
to mention the cool swirl, of the T-shirt. One can't wear black every
day.

There where some white girlies and long sleeve girlies (normal swirl)
on sale too as you might remember. Long sleeve sold out except one of
them I think, but I have no clue how many there were to begin. Size
was a problem for the short sleeve girlies as they only had smaller
sizes.

MfG
        Goswin