Re: Science fiction?

On Mon, 2005-05-23 at 16:58 -0500, Peter Samuelson wrote:
> That got me thinking.  Given that the fantasy genre is anything *but*
> tech-oriented, it's a bit weird that it correlates with people who are.

That is a good point. Hmm. Perhaps we all just have good, overactive
imaginations - they both involve realities that do not currently
exist. :)

> It even correlates with those of us who are not into any form of
> fantasy role-playing.  Strange.

Though I do, sure, I bet the majority of fantasy-readers probably don't.

--
"All that glitters is not gold; not all those that wander are lost."
        J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

blog: http://frisia.middle-earth.us/