Re: pics for the d-w talk at LinuxTalk

Hi Meike,

<quote who="Meike Reichle">

> I thought that maybe it would be a nice idea to have one slide in the
> talk with a collection of pics of the d-w people. If you'd like to join
> in, please send me a small pic of you (roughly 150x200 px).

Actually, I'd like to use this opportunity to figure out whether I can be
classed as a Debian-Woman? :) I use Debian or Ubuntu and have been for years
and am quite technical, but I'm not a coder and certainly not a maintainer.
I guess I was really cautious about involving myself in case I'm not
appropriate.

Cheers,
Pia

--