Re: pics for the d-w talk at LinuxTalk

Pia Waugh wrote:
> Actually, I'd like to use this opportunity to figure out whether I can
> be classed as a Debian-Woman? :)

I don't think anyone has the "authority" to include or exclude people
from our little club :)

> I use Debian or Ubuntu and have been for years and am quite technical,
> but I'm not a coder and certainly not a maintainer.

<debian_women_lure_hat="on">
	And wouldn't you just love to become a maintainer?
</debian_women_lure_hat>

BTW, I think you qualify :)))

--
 .''`.  You've always made the mistake of being yourself - Ionesco
: :' :