Re: Presentation

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 15:49:33 -0500
Christine Spang <spangarang@twcny.rr.com> wrote:

> > I have been active in free software associations (APRIL, OFSET and more) since 1998.
>
> Hi! I saw you on IRC for a moment the other day and figured I'd extend
> a welcome here. Glad that you introduced yourself. :-)
>
> What sort of things are you interested in about Debian? (I seem to
> recall you mentioning something about packaging your program.)

Hi Christine,
Glad to talk with you.

Yes, apart from liking the Debian project by itself and wanting to support it if possible, I would be happy and proud  to find help in GNU Edu debian package testing or even GNU Edu packaging. A colleague at OFSET has started to do it, a little later he could not find time for family concerns, recently I have continued but it is not ready yet. Everything is in the CVS if you are interested.

I am also looking for other kinds of help. Every kind of help would be welcome in fact, and especially things like localization (needs contact with teachers). This project should take off really well, people are enthousiastic as soon as they understand what it is about.

> Cheers,
> --
> A. Christine Spang
> http://frisia.middle-earth.us/

[Which one are you from the central picture ?]
(subliminal message don't feel forced to answer)

--
Odile Bénassy, développeuse de logiciels libres
Odile Bénassy, libre software developer