Re: Presentation

* Odile Bénassy <obenassy@free.fr> [2005:11:15 14:06 +0100]:
> Sorry I am new to the list so I should make a short presentation.
>
> I am a former math teacher now doing mostly computing, developement with MySQL, PHP, Python, XML... and server admin in a university.
>
> I have been active in free software associations (APRIL, OFSET and more) since 1998.

Hi! I saw you on IRC for a moment the other day and figured I'd extend
a welcome here. Glad that you introduced yourself. :-)

What sort of things are you interested in about Debian? (I seem to
recall you mentioning something about packaging your program.)

Cheers,
--
A. Christine Spang
http://frisia.middle-earth.us/