Presentation

Sorry I am new to the list so I should make a short presentation.

I am a former math teacher now doing mostly computing, developement with MySQL, PHP, Python, XML... and server admin in a university.

I have been active in free software associations (APRIL, OFSET and more) since 1998.

I'm currently developing GNU Edu (http://www.ofset.org/gnuedu)

I live in France, with my husband and 2 daughters

Have a nice day!

--
Odile Bénassy, développeuse de logiciels libres
Odile Bénassy, libre software developer