[wiki] questions

Hi All,

I worked a bit with the wiki and I have some questions.

For me it seems translating the wiki to languages will encourage people to
add contents in their languages. Is that what we really want? If not maybe
we should emphasize somewhere, that new content should be added preferably
in English.

Probably there will be people who have something useful to be put on the
wiki, but don't think their English is good enough to do it. Maybe we
should add a note about they should ask the contact person for their
language for help. I don't know if it is really necessary (it seems I'm
the only Hungarian speaking member this time, so for me it's really
theoretical), but maybe there are language groups where there's some need
for it.

If I know well, we should name translated pages the same as the English
originals to be able to keep track. Though I don't know what to do with
the grouping of pages. For example where should I put the translation for
PmWiki/TextFormattingRules? Shall we create a language directory under
each directory or vice versa?

Is there a way to get all the files present in the wiki listed somehow? It
would be more convenient to browse a list to find out which pages are
still to translate than to go around pages, looking for links with ?s.

Right now I don't think I have anything else to ask. (:

Cheers,

	Hajni