Re: Precomposed Unicode layouts and permutations (was:Re: hello + UTF-8

On 08/08/2005, at 2:42 PM, Steve Langasek wrote:

With the size of the Unicode set, there is nothing to stop there
being a precomposed layout out there, as long as someone has created it.

Er, it takes more than someone creating it -- it takes getting it made part
of the Unicode standard...

Yes, I know: I meant, it can be done. It may even have been done: we just need to find out more.