Re: Possible d-w project: handling/help DWN editor

also sprach Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@ftbfs.de> [2005.07.20.1947 +0200]:
> One needs to understand how DWN work. One should send DWN submissions to
> dwn@d.o. Latest day for that is sunday, as the translators need some
> time to translate. One needs accept that Joey WILL rephrase the
> submission (only ONE submission from me went into DWN without
> rephrasing until now). Be objective.

So there is no coordination as to which topics are covered by whom?
Potentially then, I'll do some work reporting with the result that
Joey already uses your submission and I waste my time?

`. `'`