Re: Possible d-w project: handling/help DWN editor

Hi *,

somehow i overread this thread.

On Thursday, 07 Jul 2005, you wrote:
> Hi!
>
> * Christine Spang <spangarang@twcny.rr.com> [050707 18:48]:
> [ debian weekly news ]
> > I would gladly help, though hopefully with someone else. Honestly, I
> > don't think that I would be able to handle it alone, [..]

i try to help with DWN sometimes.

> Don't worry, you won't be alone.  Martin Zobel-Helas (in CC:) is quite
> active, too.  And from time to time I do a bit, too.

Is there any alioth-project where i need to subcribe to?

> Well, that might be the perfect oportunity to ask the Zobel-Martin to
> read the start of that thread, and ask him about his experiences when
> working with the Joey-Martin?

One needs to understand how DWN work. One should send DWN submissions to
dwn@d.o. Latest day for that is sunday, as the translators need some
time to translate. One needs accept that Joey WILL rephrase the
submission (only ONE submission from me went into DWN without
rephrasing until now). Be objective.

Just start writing.

Greetings
Martin