Re: Localizing main site?

* Clint Adams <schizo@debian.org> [2005:06:17 10:05 -0400]:
> Could someone explain the relative difficulty of tla or baz over any
> other SCM when it comes to simple operations like "checkout", "update to
> latest revision", and "commit"?

I don't think those are the hard part -- I'd say the annoying/hard to
understand stuff relates to archive naming conventions and not knowing
what to do when stuff goes wrong. Setting up the archive is ofte a pain
in the ass too. But yeah, commit, update, etc, those are all easy.

ps, sorry for your tla and baz docs

--
off the chain like a rebellious guanine nucleotide