Re: DW wiki encoding and other problems (help please)

Clytie Siddall <clytie@riverland.net.au> writes:
> (e) Can we translate the editing buttons? Save, Edit, Preview etc.?

Hi,

I just gave a look at the pmWiki documentation, all "application"
buttons can be translated (and they already are out of the box for some
languages). It seems it needs to be solved at the pmWiki level. There's
more info on this page:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Internationalizations

My 2 cents (hope they help)

--
"Men get defensive when women critique their oppressive and sexist
behaviors. Rather than listening and benefiting from criticism, a