Re: Getting involved

On 6/7/05, Erinn Clark <erinn@double-helix.org> wrote:

> Why don't we make it our mission to revamp wiki.debian.net and add some
> tasks? Actually, why isn't it just wiki.debian.org? I'm not really sure
> how helpful these things are to new (or old people who are looking for
> other interesting projects to get involved with) so if anyone has any
> comments about their usefulness, please do so. :)

hi Erinn and others :)

i would like to volunteer with the debian wiki.
to introduce myself, I study languages, music and currently volunteer
with linuxchix.org and have been using GNU/Linux since last year.

I read the new applicant process on the debian site and found it a
little intimidating and confusing as to where to begin ?

there was a requirement for WikiAdmins (is it still open ?) at the
debian wiki and i wrote to Michael Ivey but there was no response so
maybe its already filled.

i would like to know if i can contribute elsewhere......maybe testing,
documentation, etc...
Thanks for reading ,
--
|| svaksha ||