Re: D-W t-shirts for Debconf5

On Thu, 2005-06-09 at 10:31 +0930, Clytie Siddall wrote:
> I won't be able to attend, Hanna, since I'm stuck in bed here, but
> I'd love to have a shirt, and pay the extra for international postage
> if you're willing to arrange it.

Speaking similarly, as when I mentioned this on IRC people seemed to be
too busy to notice:

Will we be getting t-shirts printed again in the future, or something? I
don't want to make things a pain for Hanna, and I won't be able to
attend DebConf (this year, at least!). However, I really would like a
D-W t-shirt at some point in time. There's also the option of trying to
arrange things if/when Hanna and/or Erinn come and visit. ;)

--
"All that glitters is not gold; not all those that wander are lost."
        J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

blog: http://frisia.middle-earth.us/