Re: D-W t-shirts for Debconf5

On 09/06/2005, at 6:29 AM, Hanna M. Wallach wrote:

I'm planning to get Debian Women t-shirts printed for Debconf5. I will
be getting them plotter printed
(http://motifs.co.uk/plotterprinting.html) by Motifs.co.uk (whom I
have used before and thorougly recommend). If you would like a D-W
t-shirt for Debconf5, let me know as soon as possible, and I'll get
back to you about sizes, colours and prices.

I won't be able to attend, Hanna, since I'm stuck in bed here, but I'd love to have a shirt, and pay the extra for international postage if you're willing to arrange it.

I'm twice the size I was before I became ill, so I probably need the largest size there is. :(

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc