Re: An introduction

On 27/05/2005, at 10:13 AM, Rebecca Dridan wrote:

After lurking for quite some time, I thought I should introduce myself.

My name is Bec, I'm doing a research Masters at the University of
Melbourne in Australia, and I've been a Debian user for over 5 years
(Debian only for about 3).

G'day Bec. How's the weather down there? My weather widget says you even have sunshine <tease, tease>. :D

My brother's a UniMelb person: a good place in general, I think. Hope things go well for you.

<awards Bec a Delurker's Star (you stick it on the end of your nose, so everybody notices you)>

from Clytie (vi-VN, team/nhóm Gnome-vi)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc