What is a Debian-Women person? (was: pics for the d-w talk at LinuxTalk)

On 16/05/2005, at 12:30 PM, Pia Waugh wrote:

Actually, I'd like to use this opportunity to figure out whether I can be classed as a Debian-Woman? :) I use Debian or Ubuntu and have been for years and am quite technical, but I'm not a coder and certainly not a maintainer.
I guess I was really cautious about involving myself in case I'm not
appropriate.

Pia, I use Mac OSX and only translate for Debian, and I consider myself a Debian woman. :)

If you're part of Debian in any way, and are willing to contribute what you can, I think that makes you a Debian woman.

Nice to have a home, isn't it? :)

from Clytie (vi-VN, team/nhóm Gnome-vi)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc