Revamping the profiles page?

Hello lovely people,

Something we didn't anticipate when beginning this project was that there
would be a lot of great men making great contributions. Likewise, we were
focused on getting women involved in Debian itself without much idea of
how that would map to DW tasks (website upkeep, mentoring, keeping track of
stuff in general, writing documents, etc).

The original reason for the Profiles page was for visibility reasons; I
think visibility is still important, but maybe in a different way. It could
be reworked to be more inclusive of people actually contributing to DW
(male and female), it could stay in its current form and we can have a
separate contributors page, or something like that (though there would be
overlap, so that probably doesn't scale well). I'm not really sure what
should be done, if anything. Does anyone have any thoughts?

--
off the chain like a rebellious guanine nucleotide