Re: Debian Women Website

Hello all,

I noticed that there hasn't been much response to my previous call for help
on this list and I was thinking whether it had to do with me unintentionally
raising the bar and making it seemingly much more difficult to work on the
website.

If this is the case, I was wondering whether it would be helpful to have a
sort of live tutorial on IRC (like those by Steve and Gürkan) about how to
use GNU Arch, and maybe attached to that, a short introduction to the new
website structure.

If people are interested in participating, I would be happy to do such a
tutorial. Please reply to this message, or in private if you think this is a
good idea, so that I can get an overview of whether or not a lot of people
would like to see such a thing.

One more item about the website: Erinn has recently created a new mailing
list[1] on Alioth, which will primarily be used for website-related things
(coordination, technical discussions, etc.). If you want to contribute or
stay updated as to the status, you are encouraged to subscribe to that list.

Cheers,
Thierry