Re: DPL and DW meeting conflict (was: Re: DPL debate 2005 [...])

* Erinn Clark [Fri, 04 Mar 2005 18:10:02 -0500]:
> * martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> [2005:03:04 18:57 +0100]:
> > also sprach David Moreno Garza <damog@damog.net> [2005.03.04.1646 +0100]:
> > > Won't there be any problems with debian-women IRC meeting right?
> > > I mean, their meeting is also on March 19th, two hours before (21
> > > UTC), but still...

> > If it is, then I am sorry; I did not know about this as I have not
> > been able to follow the recent (fast-paced) development of the
> > Debian women.

> It's ok, Helen has, so we can lynch her instead. Booo, Helen! Just kidding,
> Helen rocks... :)

  Nah, she got lucky, no need to lynch:

  "DPL IRC Debate Time Change"

    http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2005/03/msg00007.html

  So the next Debian Women IRC meeting will be held, as planned, on:

    March 19th, 21:00 UTC

  Also, everybody hugs Helen, since she and Martin are having a hard
  time to find a suitable date for the DPL debate. Go Helen go!

  Cheers,

  P.S.: Uhm, I just noticed the "(almost certainly)" bit in Helen's mail...

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

Under capitalism, man exploits man.
Under communism, it's just the opposite.
                -- J.K. Galbraith