Re: How do women become involved with free and open source software?

Quoting Gaudenz Steinlin (gaudenz@debian.org):

> One possible influence that comes to mind is that a "permanent
> relationship" might take time from my involvement in the free software
> community and make me focus on other thins.

Being involved in a permanent relationship for XX years now (XX
is.....over 2 and below 50), I can testify that it does not...at least
in my own point of view. Well, on the other hand, I must admit that my
involvment in free software sometimes takes time from my permanent
relationship...:-)

OK, so I have finally answered the question after all..:-)