Re: How do women become involved with free and open source software?

On Tue, Mar 08, 2005 at 08:19:46AM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting David Moreno Garza (damog@damog.net):
>
> with someone else, I think the question is not really appropriate in
> the context. After all, who would imagine asking that very same
> question to a man ?

I disagree. The question might well be relevant. We can't know if we
don't ask it, because we don't have the posibility to analyze the
answers. And I would definitely also ask it to men.

One possible influence that comes to mind is that a "permanent
relationship" might take time from my involvement in the free software
community and make me focus on other thins.

I agree that the question is delicate and I perfectly understand if
people refuse to answer it.

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.