Re: International Women's Day

Hello Hello everyone, and special the girls :D

> Hi Girls
>
> I thought, I'd drop a short notice, since today (or tomorrow, the 8th or
> March anyway, wherever you are) is the International Women's Day! [1]
> A day to celebrate the achievements of women all around the world, to
> appreciate all these women who made a change to this world, be it a major
> one or just in small. :)
>
> UN.org says:
> <quote>
> International Women's Day (8 March) is an occasion marked by women's
> groups around the world. This date is also commemorated at the United
> Nations and is designated in many countries as a national holiday. When
> women on all continents, often divided by national boundaries and by
> ethnic, linguistic, cultural, economic and political differences, come
> together to celebrate their Day, they can look back to a tradition that
> represents at least nine decades of struggle for equality, justice, peace
> and development.
>
> International Women's Day is the story of ordinary women as makers of
> history; it is rooted in the centuries-old struggle of women to
> participate in society on an equal footing with men.
> </quote>
>
> So girls, go get yourselves some appreciation today, celebrate your
> womanhood and treat yourselves to something nice. It's your day and (to
> quote helix) You all rock!!
>
> Best,
>                        _
> Best                  (_)
> Meike (alphascorpii)   +
>

> PS: Guys, sorry to be so exclusive but this is our day.
> You've got the other 355, but today it's all about the girls ;)
>

> [1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Women's_Day
> [2] http://www.un.org/ecosocdev/geninfo/women/womday97.htm

Thx to you for the message is very special, and I want to give so many hugs to
all woma's in this list, today is our day :D, and let's the party started
hehehehe :D.... kisses kisses all of you.

Burbuja

This message was sent using Technopia.NET Mail Service
http://www.technopia.net/